Thursday, June 3, 2010

Colleen and Tony's wedding

Colleen and Tony requested two monograms, the "Audrey" and the "Melaina," in two gorgeous colors, dark blue and magenta. When the "S" of their new last initial looked more like an "L," we subbed the font to one of Colleen's request, a great script called Tagettes, which you can find here at dafont.com.




Colleen and Tony also requested water bottle labels, which were done in the "Erin" monogram style (we also replaced the "S" with a Tagettes initial here).



Remember, Custom Printables is happy to substitute any font in our monograms free of charge! Colleen wrote the following review on our vendor site at WeddingWire:

"Valerie was fantastic to work with and provide an excellent product! She was very responsive (I had my order the next day) and made sure I received exactly what I wanted. I would definitely recommend using custom printables for your momogram and other wedding products!"