Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Katie and Charlie's wedding program

Was I ever in a for a fun challenge! For her wedding program, Katie wanted to include something special and interesting for her guests to enjoy. How about a crossword puzzle featuring questions about the couple? It was a blast to do this two-sided program, which will be printed on letter-sized paper. (Last names and the location of the wedding have been removed.)


Katie wrote the following review on WeddingWire:
"Valerie at Custom Printables is awesome!! I was looking for something really specific for my wedding programs and she was able to make exactly what I needed! They came out beautifully!!! Valerie was really great about responding to my questions and she had my programs finished super quickly! I LOVE them! The best money I've ever spent!"